Thursday, January 17, 2008

Company Newsletter

I hope you have all enjoyed reading the new Astute company newsletters.

So far we have received good feedback on the newsletters and have had positive responses from our existing and potential clients.

I am keen to hear from you with any company or staff news you have for the next newsletter. Please forward any feedback, ideas or news to me at katymcdonald@astutesecurity.co.uk or phone me on 07943865795.

I'll look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,

Katy McDonald

Astute Security
Cotford Investigations and Security Services
Registration Number: 4380202
Registered Office: Kestrel House, Mill St, Trowbridge, BA14 8BE

Tel: 07943865795
Web:
www.astutesecurity.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading the newsletter, it's a good way of keeping in touch with the rest of the company countrywide.

Congrats to Katy - She is a real asset to Astute Security.

Anonymous said...

its a rubbish company,,, very very dodgy... the officers are crying for their own money.. Astute Never pay on time and correct...
So becareful dont go there...